This is my lucky week! I received Leibster award for the third time!! The final nomination was from Marta from The Corner of My Imagination. Please check out her beautiful creative writing blog. Thank you so much Marta!
Since I nominated other blogs yesterday I will just answer Marta’s questions.
1. Why are you writing?
I am writing this blog to express my feelings as a new mother and to connect with other new mothers and experienced parents.
2. Where do you look for inspiration?
I look at my little son, he is always growing and changing. Then I also look to other fellow bloggers.
3. What is one thing that you regret most in your life?
I regret that I chose nursing as a second career. I wish that I knew to go into nursing when I was younger then I would be further in my career. However, life happens and it was ultimately circumstances that led me to nursing. Now I can’t see myself doing anything else! I love being a RN.
4. What is one thing you are most proud of in your life?
My little boy Ale
5. Tell us one amazing thing that happened to you in the last month.
I found $20 on the subway platform!
6. Do you believe in magic?
7. If you could talk for 15 minutes with someone who is long dead, who would it be?
My dad who died several years ago. I want to hear his laugh and have him tell me one of his silly stories or jokes.
8. Do you have your favourite motivational quote? If so, tell us about it.
“This Too Shall Pass”- whenever i’m in a situation that I don’t like I say this and it reminds me that things keep changing and evolving and it will have an end.
9. What is your favourite place to write?
I write on my phone, ipad or computer. So I write whenever I have a chance. I sometimes can write on my commute to work via my phone.
10. Do you have a pet? If so what is its name?
11. Who is your favourite writer of all times?
I don’t have a favorite author but I love many books. I tend to read Jane Eyer over again every few years. I love Gone With the Wind and when I want a total escape I read excerpts of The Tale of Ginji.