On September 8th The Winding Road nominated me for the Liebster Award! I have not been able to sit down and respond until now. I love getting awards and I love to pass them on. Please stop by the Winding Road’s beautiful blog about a mother and her two children.
Rules: Display the award logo, thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to his or her blog, answer the 11 questions that your nominator asks you, post 11 random facts about yourself, nominate 11 bloggers of your own, with under 200 followers, whom you think are as awesome as you, and create 11 questions for your nominees
Here are the 11 questions from The Winding Road:
11 questions for your nominees.
- What is your favorite beverage? Wine. I have a glass of red wine each night.
- How many hours do you sleep at night? Sleep? What is that? I get 5-6 hours a night.
- What do you eat for breakfast? Coffee, cereal, toast, fruit, yoghurt.
- Do you like to cook and why? I do like to cook. I love The preparation and making something delicious.
- How do you spend your “down time?” Blogging, reading, getting a pedicure.
- Do you play a musical instrument? No.
- Are you superstitious? Not really.
- Are you an introvert or extrovert? Introvert.
- Do you like to camp? Camp? Me? Too many bugs and it gets too dark.
- What is your ideal vacation? Any vacation turns into an idea vacation as long as I can be away from my work! It should be at least two weeks. I need to be close to the water, and it must be sunny. I’m not hard to please.
- What is the most recent book you have read? Gone Girl. Skip it. It was a waste of time.
Here are my nominees! I like to break the rules every once in a while. I have nominated eight blogs instead of eleven. But please nominate eleven more bloggers. Don’t let the blog loving stop here!
Here are my eleven questions for my nominies:
1) Do you drive fast or slow?
2) What talent do you possess?
3) What did you have for dinner last night?
4) Where will you next vacation be?
5) Have you traveled without your children?
6) Do you prefer the summer or the winter?
7) Chocolate or vanilla ice cream?
8) What is your favorite song to sing to your children?
9) What was the last book that you read?
10) When did you start blogging?
11) What is your favorite blog post that you have written? Add the link if you like!
So excited to see your answers!
All the best!!